IIJA Introduction to Watches Course
This course is designed for jewelry appraisers and those interested in a career in watch sales. It covers all aspects of the history of watches, developments of movements, watch parts and understanding the different types of movements, how to evaluate watch value and more.
Course Number: IIJA105
Certificate of Completion: Yes
Subjects Covered in this Course:
- Introduction to Watch History
- Terms and Definitions
- Mechanical Watches
- Quartz Watches
- Watch Companies
- Careers in Watches
- Final Exam
Completion of this course will apply toward earning your IIJA Registered Gemologist Appraiser Diploma.
How to Begin:
- When you pay for this course using any credit card or your account on PayPal you will be able to start immediately.
- SSL Secure Payments can be made either through Stripe Payments for credit cards, or PayPal using any credit card or PayPal card using the PayPal payment system. You do not need to have a PayPal Account to use your credit card through PayPal. The Stripe Payment system is for general credit card use. Please follow these steps carefully.:
- Click on the BUY NOW button on the upper right side of this page.
- The payment gateway will take you through the PayPal or the Stripe payment systems. Both are SSL Secure payment systems. PayPal uses either a PayPal account or you can use other credit cards with PayPal without having a PayPal Account. Stripe is used for Mastercard and Visa and other cards also.
- Once you receive payment confirmation you will be brought back to your course to begin or to the SchoolofGemology.com website. Either way, go to the course home page to begin. You can also access the course page through your Profile Page.
- Once you have returned to the course homte page click the Start the Course button to begin.
- Once complete you can print your temporary certificate of completion. Your IIJA Certificate of Completion will be sent from the IIJA office. Please allow up to 4 weeks to receive your certificate if you are outside the United States.